WinterMusic
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

WinterMusic

Forum dedicat industriei muzicale

AcasaPortalGalerieUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare
Căutare

Rezultate pe:

Rechercher Cautare avansata
Ultimele subiecte
» hotele gdynia mapa
Some fic's! Icon_minitimeJoi Aug 04, 2011 9:52 am Scris de Vizitator

» ustka kwatery tanio
Some fic's! Icon_minitimeMier Aug 03, 2011 1:02 pm Scris de Vizitator

» Metformin, such beginning plant-derived
Some fic's! Icon_minitimeMar Aug 02, 2011 2:36 pm Scris de Vizitator

» hotele olsztyn i okolice
Some fic's! Icon_minitimeMar Aug 02, 2011 1:03 pm Scris de Vizitator

» free slot games no downloading
Some fic's! Icon_minitimeMar Aug 02, 2011 6:38 am Scris de Vizitator

» x-Hack hack you
Some fic's! Icon_minitimeMar Aug 02, 2011 1:59 am Scris de Vizitator

» alexa backlink backlinks services
Some fic's! Icon_minitimeMar Aug 02, 2011 12:14 am Scris de Vizitator

» prywatne kwatery gdansk
Some fic's! Icon_minitimeLun Aug 01, 2011 2:05 pm Scris de Vizitator

» хирургическая гинекология
Some fic's! Icon_minitimeLun Aug 01, 2011 3:08 am Scris de Vizitator

Navigare
 Portal
 Index
 Membri
 FAQ
 Cautare
Forum
Parteneri
forum gratuit

Some fic's!

In jos 
4 participanți
AutorMesaj
shiroyama
Admin
Admin
shiroyama

Numarul mesajelor : 90
Data de inscriere : 11/08/2009
Varsta : 33
Localizare : Tokyo

Some fic's! Empty
MesajSubiect: Some fic's!   Some fic's! Icon_minitimeJoi Aug 20, 2009 6:06 pm

1. BATHROOM

A gasp left my lips when I was dragged in, the door slammed shut harshly behind him. The half lidded cocoa eyes brought forth promises, the ever conclusive smirk already appearing on his lips.

“Here?”

The desperate meeting of lips was answer enough, him darting his tongue against my lip, insisting for entry, me granting it and meeting his own. So natural, so perfect. We fit together in more ways than we had imagined. I moaned out when cold tiles met my back, the chill seeping through my thin shirt, cooling my heated skin. Lips moved to the juncture where my neck and shoulder met. Teeth sinking into the soft flesh made me yelp, if possible, harden even more. A flick of tongue against the abused broken skin made me gasp, tendrils of pleasure beckoning tentatively at me. My fingers ran over his back, slipping under the shirt he wore, clawing my nails up at his bare skin, him growling as he continued suckling on my sure bruising skin before pulling away, a hand curled around my hip, urging me to lift a leg up.

The bathroom stall is far too small for such activities, my arms already braced on the wall behind him, enclosing him in the created cage, every part of him pressed against mine so intimately. I lifted the leg as urged, my foot braced against the wall for leverage, another mewl escaped me when he move even closer, his own need so blatantly felt against mine.

“You can tempt an angel”

A smirk appeared despite my own urgency at the frustrated groan from the mouth I love to kiss so much. He grinded against me again, cursing softly under his breath as his other hand reached into his back pocket, perhaps to find something to aid his cause where else his other hand cupped me, rubbing me through the thin fabric. He cursed when his attempts to find some lubricant failed, the erstwhile object probably lying under our sheets on our bed.

“You are far from an angel”

A hard grip answered my statement, making me wince a little before hungry lips met mine again. I tasted blood but that teased my senses even more. He grinded harder against me, his hands around my neck, ensuring I do not move as he proceeded to kiss my breath away. Fumbling fingers brushed against me as he tries to undo the buttons of my pants, each accidental caress making me want more. He winced at my not too blunt fingernails scratching his nape, demanding him to be quick. I kicked off my pants, it crumpled sadly on the floor before my right leg again rise, foot supported against the wall, completing my cage around him. Right leg blocking his escape to the door, left hand braced on the wall behind him. His left hand tangled with my right, our fingers entwined, pinned against the wall next to my head as his other hand tug on my length, teasingly rubbing on the red tip. I moved my hips upwards, wanting, needing for more friction. The knowing grin on his face belied his own anxiety, his own wants as he purposely did not speed up his hands.

“Aoi…”

He grinned, fingers reaching lower to cup lower below, fingernail scratching the sensitive skin below drawing a shudder from me.

“Don’t tease!”

I bit on his lower lip warningly, my left hand lowered to his still clothed erection, delighting in the stiffening of his entire body, his eyes glazing slightly as I deftly pulled him out of his pants, giving him long strokes, thumb spreading the pearl like moisture from his tip over the head, the liquid easing my movements, leaking all over my fingers.

“Uruha!!”

The petulant whine was ignored as I raised my hand, him pulled back cruelly over the blinding white peak which was so near. Eyes fixed on his, I slowly licked a finger, and another, and yet another, tasting him on my fingers, cleaning my fingers, his eyes widening, jaw slack at my very provocative actions.

“You will be the death of me”

The groan was muffled against my skin, his mouth again latching on the skin he bruised area. I was beginning to think that he have some vampirism characteristics with the way he is obsessing over it. I yelped when his finger prodded my most sensitive area. I held my breath, waiting for the next attempt, bracing myself for the pain. He moved away from me, the best he could in the close proximity, his eyes searching mine, mine surprised.

He fell to his knees; his next move startled me so much that I almost fell before I supported myself against the wall, bracing myself for the tide to wash upon me, too surprised to ask any questions, too overwhelmed to think. I could feel every swipe of his tongue, every tentative prodding of his finger accompanied by his tongue. I felt him smiling against my skin, sucking me one last time, darting into me one last time before straightening, fingers brushing away my damp hair matted against my forehead, kissing my forehead almost too tenderly after everything before his hand quickly spread his own pre cum around himself and in one quick move entered me, me letting a thin wail.

“Sorry”

I shook my head, his earlier actions had prepared me the best he could considering our current limitations. I buckled my hips against him, drawing him deeper if possible, liking the dull pain where I know pleasure is elusive nearby. He moved slowly, each long stroke felt by my every fiber. I love how he feels inside me, how I could feel every ridge and bumps of him moving inside. This feeling is still new to me, and I believe the same applies to him with how he was holding himself in check, his breath growing short, his body tight with tension to control his movements, to not pound me into the wall. Not that I would have minded.

“Aren’t you glad now that we had gone for the medical checkup?”

He growled at me, me chuckling.

“You are killing the mood”

I grinned before he leant forward to kiss me and I curled my fingers around his neck, not letting him retreat. He grew frantic, pounding into me faster and faster and faster. He gripped my uplifted leg, holding it higher still, almost unbalancing me but managed to angle us so that he could go in deeper. I screamed aloud, him quickly muffling my mouth with his right palm, grinning as he now pounded into me with a purpose, against that small bundle of nerves which would seem so insignificant due to its size but matters so much, especially to me right now.

I bit down on his palm as I cum hard, staining my own shirt and his, clenching down hard onto him, making it even harder for him to move before he too shuddered, head slumping on my shoulder, the comforting warmth filling me, soothing the abused muscle and skin. I could hear my own heart thundering and could feel his beating fast. My tired arms encircled his waist, his hands fell to mine, still holding me close, both of us coming down from the euphoria.

The soft click of the door drew my attention and his. We stared at our door, barely breathing, waiting for more movements outside. A tap was turned; water running before it was stopped. Faint footsteps were heard as the stranger moved towards the door, closing it behind him, oblivious to us inside. We let out the held breath, chuckling softly before he pulled out of me, some fluid dribbling down my leg.

“Ew”

“Oi. I feel insulted”

I gave him a peck before cleaning myself up, him helping me. Soft caresses and kisses were shared, delaying us even more before we were finally done. I tried to salvage our shirts the best I could with the water and liquid soap before Aoi grabbed his, pulling it on, indicating for me to do the same.

“We are late!”

I wrinkled my nose at the feeling of wearing the wet shirt, drawing a soft laugh from him before a kiss was placed on my nose, his hand in mine, pulling me with him as we made our way out of the bathroom, towards the studio.
Sus In jos
http://wintermusic.forum-express.com
shiroyama
Admin
Admin
shiroyama

Some fic's! Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Some fic's!   Some fic's! Icon_minitimeJoi Aug 20, 2009 6:08 pm

2. OUT IN THE RAIN

-Ruki tapping his pen on coffee table repeatedly-

-Reita enters room and notices Ruki who looks frustrated-

Reita: "Ruki, look, you've been here for hours man. Why don't you go outside or something."

-Ruki looks up at Reita and frowns-

Ruki: "No! I made a promise to myself that I would write a new song everyday."

Reita: "That's a little much don't you think?"

-Ruki opens his mouth to say something but is interrupted-

Aoi: "He's right you know. Go outside and play, Ruki. You'll hurt your head if you think too hard in a place like this."

Reita: "Yeah. Hey, maybe if you go outside you'll get some inspiration. It's getting cloudy out there."

-Ruki sighs and nods his head in agreement-

Ruki: "Fine. I'll go outside. But if I don't have a new song written by the time I come inside one of you two is going to get hurt."

-Ruki takes his pen and notebook and walks out the door-

-Reita and Aoi look at each other-

Reita: "...Lock him out?"

Aoi: "I think that'd be best."

-Ruki is outside sitting on a park bench. He's wearing his shades-

Ruki: "Hmmm...what to write. Need some inspiration..."

???: Ruki!

-Ruki looks to his right-

Kai: "Ruki. What are you doing out here?"

Ruki (smiles at Kai): "I'm out here because Aoi and Reita told me too. And you're out here because...?"

Kai: "Well the grocery bag in my arm says it all doesn't it? I just came back from the grocery store. Come. Let's go home." -gestures with his free hand-

Ruki: "But Aoi and Reita said--"

Kai: "Forget what they said. Look. It's going to rain. If you stay out here you'll get soaked and catch a cold."

-Ruki nods and follows Kai back home-

Kai: "Shit. The door is locked."

-Kai knocks on the door-

Ruki: "Oi! Reita! Aoi! Open the door!"

-Reita and Aoi from behind the door-

Aoi: "Not until you show us that new song!"

Reita: "Yeah! What he said!"

Ruki: "I don't have a new song yet! Now open the fucken door!"

Aoi/Reita: "No!"

-Uruha coming back from wandering around walks up to Kai and Ruki-

Uruha: "...? Why are guys waiting by the door? Go inside. Can't you see it's going to rain?"

Kai: "We'd be inside by now had Aoi and Reita not locked us out."

Uruha (with questioning look on his face): "Locked you out? Why? Move aside."

-moves Kai out of the way-

Uruha: "Aoi! Open the door. Please."

-from behind the door-

Aoi: "Uruha? Love, is that you?"

Uruha: "Yes. Now open the door. I don't want to get wet."

-sounds of locks being unlatched-

Ruki: "Oh good. Now I can--Oof!"

-Reita and Aoi push Ruki back bringing both Kai and Uruha quickly inside-

Kai: "What the hell man! Let Ruki inside!"

Reita (shaking his head): "Iia. No. He said either Aoi or I was going to get hurt if he didn't have a new song by the time he had come back."

Aoi: "We're not taking risks. Ruki is small, yes, but he's strong."

Uruha (grinning): "Aaawww~ You're afraid of a small man like Ruki?"

Aoi: "No. Well...no. I just...forget it."

Uruha: "Teh heh."

-back outside-

Ruki: "Those idiots. Why they leaving only ME outside?"

-kicks the door and then punches it-

Ruki: "I swear you guys! Open the fucken door! It's beginning to rain! It's not fair to only bring your lovers inside! Open the door!"

-back inside-

Kai: "Reita, open the door for Ruki."

Reita: "But, Kai, he's going to hurt me."

Kai: "You're only making it worse by angering him and leaving him outside."

-Reita looks at the locked door and thinks for moment-

Reita: "I'll only open it if Aoi let's me. Aoi? ...Aoi?"

Kai: "Aoi took Uruha to his room. They're probably--"

Reita: "Yes, yes. I get the picture."

Kai: "So open the door."

-Reita sighs in hesitation-

Reita: "Fine. I'll open it. Sounds like it pouring out the--Oh shit!"

-Reita opens the door. Before him stands a soaked, angered Ruki with a notebook and pen in hand-

Reita (nervously): "Hey...Ruki. Best friend. You wanna come inside?"

-realizes that's not the right question to ask at the time and backs away quickly-

Ruki (trying to be calm): "Come inside? Would I like to come inside? ...WELL OF COURSE I WANT TO COME INSIDE! FOR THE PAST SEVENTEEN MINUTES!!!!"

Reita: "Chill man. Aoi and I just--"

Ruki: "Aoi! Where is that raven haired bastard!"

Reita: "Erm...he's with Uruha..."

Ruki: "Well he's off the hook. Reita. Get over here and die like a man!"

-Reita runs behind Kai-

Reita: "Kai, love, save me! It's the Mini Beast!"

Ruki: "What did you--"

Kai: "Now, Ruki. Calm yourself a bit will you. Reita told me the situation and it looks like you have some lyrics written down there."

-Ruki looks at his notebook-

Ruki: "...Yeah. But he left me out in the rain!"

Kai: "Ruki, why don't you go take off that wet clothes? You'll catch a cold. I'll make you some soup."

Ruki: "...Fine. But you still have it coming, Reita."

-Reita sighs with relief and hugs Kai-

Reita: "Thanks, Kai."

-Kai pecks Reita on the lips-

Kai: "Anything for you. Now help me with this soup I promised Ruki."

What happened afterwords? Ruki infact did write song. A song full of...hate. Reita just got a good bonk on the head and Aoi never got his since he was with Uruha. Ruki dared not interrupt their romance.
Sus In jos
Ighi-chan
J-rokeri
J-rokeri
Ighi-chan

Numarul mesajelor : 63
Varsta : 32
Localizare : In hell!wanna come?

Foaie de personaj
Game!:

Some fic's! Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Some fic's!   Some fic's! Icon_minitimeJoi Aug 20, 2009 6:26 pm

mai vreau *o* Some fic's! 369181kx4xn3kyvn
Sus In jos
shiroyama
Admin
Admin
shiroyama

Some fic's! Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Some fic's!   Some fic's! Icon_minitimeVin Aug 21, 2009 11:28 pm

stai sa ma gasesc ca ce-i la mine in PC te apuca groaza Smile) mai ceva ca filmele horror Smile)Smile) cry
Sus In jos
ruki
J-rokeri
J-rokeri
ruki

Numarul mesajelor : 39
Varsta : 42

Some fic's! Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Some fic's!   Some fic's! Icon_minitimeMar Aug 25, 2009 12:38 am

Imi plac mult fan ficurile :-? ai putea expune mai multe ca sa alegem unul ce spui?

Hai ca tu te pricepi la ele, si daca te ajuta si uruha, poate castigati pontul cel mare Wink
Sus In jos
reita
J-rokeri
J-rokeri
reita

Numarul mesajelor : 37
Varsta : 41

Some fic's! Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Some fic's!   Some fic's! Icon_minitimeVin Aug 28, 2009 1:59 am

ala ultimu e mortal=))

da cum adica eu sunt cuplat cu Kai???? O.O omg schimba scenariu ca nu ma simt prea bine...parca aluia ii placeau femeile :-? si-a schimbat stilu???
lol!
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

Some fic's! Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Some fic's!   Some fic's! Icon_minitime

Sus In jos

Some fic's!
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
WinterMusic :: Stil de viata! :: Fan Ficuri!-
Mergi direct la: