WinterMusic
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

WinterMusic

Forum dedicat industriei muzicale

AcasaPortalGalerieUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare
Căutare

Rezultate pe:

Rechercher Cautare avansata
Ultimele subiecte
» hotele gdynia mapa
Nightmare (ナイトメア) Icon_minitimeJoi Aug 04, 2011 9:52 am Scris de Vizitator

» ustka kwatery tanio
Nightmare (ナイトメア) Icon_minitimeMier Aug 03, 2011 1:02 pm Scris de Vizitator

» Metformin, such beginning plant-derived
Nightmare (ナイトメア) Icon_minitimeMar Aug 02, 2011 2:36 pm Scris de Vizitator

» hotele olsztyn i okolice
Nightmare (ナイトメア) Icon_minitimeMar Aug 02, 2011 1:03 pm Scris de Vizitator

» free slot games no downloading
Nightmare (ナイトメア) Icon_minitimeMar Aug 02, 2011 6:38 am Scris de Vizitator

» x-Hack hack you
Nightmare (ナイトメア) Icon_minitimeMar Aug 02, 2011 1:59 am Scris de Vizitator

» alexa backlink backlinks services
Nightmare (ナイトメア) Icon_minitimeMar Aug 02, 2011 12:14 am Scris de Vizitator

» prywatne kwatery gdansk
Nightmare (ナイトメア) Icon_minitimeLun Aug 01, 2011 2:05 pm Scris de Vizitator

» хирургическая гинекология
Nightmare (ナイトメア) Icon_minitimeLun Aug 01, 2011 3:08 am Scris de Vizitator

Navigare
 Portal
 Index
 Membri
 FAQ
 Cautare
Forum
Parteneri
forum gratuit

Nightmare (ナイトメア)

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
Hana 花
J-rokeri
J-rokeri
Hana 花

Numarul mesajelor : 41
Data de inscriere : 19/08/2009
Localizare : In a tree :P

Nightmare (ナイトメア) Empty
MesajSubiect: Nightmare (ナイトメア)   Nightmare (ナイトメア) Icon_minitimeLun Sept 14, 2009 8:40 pm

Nightmare is an influential visual kei band from Japan. They enjoyed mainstream success with the inclusion of "The World" in the anime series Death Note and are considered a major influence in the ongoing visual kei scene.
Nightmare's band concept is Gianism and this word occurs in many of their song titles. Gianism is derived from Doraemon's character Gian.Gian's motto is "Omae no mono wa ore no mono. Ore no mono wa ore no mono." ("What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine.") Incidentally, this is also the name of the two 'best of' albums they had re-released their indies' songs on.However, the band has often ventured into new genres or styles, such as in NAKED LOVE where they experiment with electronic.
Nightmare was started in January 2000 by Sakito and Hitsugi while most of the members were still in high school. Soon, Yomi was invited by Sakito, Ni-ya by Hitsugi, and Zannin joined after he heard his classmates were forming a band. They were all influenced by either X Japan or Luna Sea in some form or other.
Just as the band began getting more recognition at live houses and small concerts in the Sendai region, Zannin left the band for unknown reasons. Eventually, Ruka (formerly Luinspear) joined the band as a support member at first, but became the permanent drummer after a short time. Their line-up hasn't changed since.
Their major label debut was in 2003 with their single "Believe." Three months after their debut, they released a three A-side single, Akane/Hate/Over, a first time for any band to release any single with three A-side tracks. In December 2003, they had their first tour along with their first album release Ultimate Circus. Following their release was a tour named after the album, performing songs from "Ultimate Circus" as well as songs from their indies era.
In 2004 Nightmare released three singles; "Varuna", "Tokyo Shounen", and "Cyan"; as well as another full album, Livid. Nightmare once more toured around Japan under the name "Tour CPU 2004". From 2005 to 2006, Nightmare continued working, releasing more singles and their third full length album in 2006, Anima, for which the support tour, [Anima]lism, completely sold out. In 2006 they performed a live at NHK Hall titled "Gianism Tsu."
With three albums and several tours under their belt, Nightmare released a series of "greatest hits" albums. Later on that year, they released their ninth single since their debut titled "The World/Alumina." These two songs were used as the first opening and ending themes for the anime series Death Note, respectively, spanning the first nineteen episodes.On 27 February 2007, they released their fourth album, "the WORLD Ruler." Following the album release was "The World Ruler" three month tour all around Japan. After finishing their tour for barely a month, their rock ballad single was released on June 6, 2007 titled "Raison d'Etre." It was the opening theme song to the anime Claymore.
In June 2007, they had a three-day concert event titled "the WORLD RULER ENCORE." On September 23, 2007, they performed at Nippon Budokan for the very first time. The concert was called "Far East Symphony ~the FIVE STARS NIGHT~" and tickets were all sold out within two weeks. Later in 2007, they released two more singles, titled「このは」("Leaf") on October 3, 2007;[6] the other titled "DIRTY," released on November 7, 2007.
On September 17, 2008, they released another single titled "Lost in Blue". It was the opening theme song to the anime adaptation of 魍魎の匣 (Mōryō no Hako) by CLAMP.
On December 3, 2008, they released another single titled "NAKED LOVE." This song was the ending theme to 魍魎の匣 (Mōryō no Hako).
They started 2009 with a short 2-day tour titled "the 9th new departure" and announced they will be releasing a new studio album called Majestical Parade. One of the songs from the album, "MELODY," was available for a limited internet download on April 29, 2009 through DWANGO. Majestical Parade was released in Japan on May 13, 2009.
A new single "Rem" will be released on the 22nd of September, with the B-side track being called "Love Addict"

Members:

Vocals: Yomi
Nightmare (ナイトメア) Rem-5-yomi

Lead Guitar: Sakito 咲人
Nightmare (ナイトメア) Rem-3-sakito

Rhythm Guitar: Hitsugi 柩
Nightmare (ナイトメア) Rem-4-hitsugi

Bass Guitar: Ni~ya
Nightmare (ナイトメア) Rem-2-niya

Drums: Ruka
Nightmare (ナイトメア) Rem-1-ruka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seXx6DN5rQc <-- The World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbfABqcO_IU <-- Tokyo Shounen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mABfonR7fM <-- Alumina
Sus In jos
Ighi-chan
J-rokeri
J-rokeri
Ighi-chan

Numarul mesajelor : 63
Data de inscriere : 11/08/2009
Varsta : 32
Localizare : In hell!wanna come?

Foaie de personaj
Game!:

Nightmare (ナイトメア) Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Nightmare (ナイトメア)   Nightmare (ナイトメア) Icon_minitimeMar Sept 15, 2009 12:52 am

OMG!
this band rock
and the world is my favorite song <3 (it rings when my mum calls me ^^")
i like yomi but i love Hitsugi`s piercings, but i don`t want to have as much as him on my face Smile
Sus In jos
Hana 花
J-rokeri
J-rokeri
Hana 花

Numarul mesajelor : 41
Data de inscriere : 19/08/2009
Localizare : In a tree :P

Nightmare (ナイトメア) Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Nightmare (ナイトメア)   Nightmare (ナイトメア) Icon_minitimeMier Sept 16, 2009 10:14 pm

Yomi is adorable Nightmare (ナイトメア) 369220a3hjk9pcg9

i love him Nightmare (ナイトメア) 368962fosxje1xzt

d'oh...i love many guys! ^^"
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

Nightmare (ナイトメア) Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Nightmare (ナイトメア)   Nightmare (ナイトメア) Icon_minitime

Sus In jos

Nightmare (ナイトメア)
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum